Oklahoma State University (OSU) was founded on December 25, 1890, as Oklahoma Agricultural and Mechanical College. Originally the single Department of Agriculture and Horticulture contained all offerings in agriculture except chemistry. In 1893, that entity was divided into the Department of Horticulture and the Department of Agriculture. Through the years and several changes the department was broadened to its current status as The Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture in 1982 with the initial accreditation of the Landscape Architecture Program. The portfolios shown herein are result of a course requirement by Dr. Charles Leider, instructor for graduating 5th year students in LA 41112 Seminar II.
Landscape Architecture Portfolios
Landscape Architecture Faculty